Entitlement to household help

Anyone who is no longer able to run their household due to illness, pregnancy, childbirth or a cure can apply to the health insurance fund for household help. This is possible under the following conditions: The applicant belongs to a statutory health insurance fund and needs a medical certificate. No one else living in the family can take over the household management. A child under 12 years of age or a disabled child lives in the household. However, this is not necessary in the case of complaints during pregnancy or after birth. Household help can also be applied for by anyone who does not have a child but is seriously ill or whose illness has acutely worsened—especially after a stay in hospital, after an outpatient operation or after outpatient treatment in a hospital. To receive household assistance, a written application must be submitted to the health insurance fund. Anyone who makes use of the assistance must pay between 5 and 10 euros of the costs of a home help per day.
For more information: https://www.service-bw.de/zufi/leistungen/995



Arbeiten im Haushalt. Foto: tünews INTERNATIONAL / Oula Mahfouz.






Related posts

Contact Us

Magazine Html